CUCS provides support services that allow our mixed tenancy to remain stably housed and work toward long-term goals.
Our programs increase the individuals’ capacity to manage their health & wellness, live a self-directed life, and reach their fullest potential by providing consumer directed, recovery oriented services.
CUCS provides the following services:
- Medical services
- Parent support programs
- Substance abuse rehabilitation
- Recreational and educational programs
- Comprehensive care management
- Mental health and psychiatric services
- Wellness Self Management
- Tutoring, educational services and a unique college scholarship initiative
- Job training and placement, including Supported Employment